- The official LOGO for IAD is a copyright design owned by all AS organisations that support this initiative.
- Anyone can use the logo, provided it is used for the objectives outlined on this website.
- The logo is an official ‘branding entity’; therefor no part of it should be adjusted or distorted in any way. It is permissible to display it alongside other organisation logos.
- Every country or organisation is free to print their own T-shirts or supporting material and any profit from the sale of these goes to their own organisation.
HIGH QUALITY pdf of the logo for printing (in English): Int Angel Day logo (1)
A jpg file that can be copied and pasted:
- If you need this LOGO in esp format, send an email request to email@example.com
- If you need this LOGO in another language, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email the exact translation of the wording in your message.
Ideas for posters:
For more ideas on how to promote IAD, see EVENTS